Friday, October 29, 2004

I cleaned out my closet

Well, technically I cleaned out ONE of my closets...

Funny the things you find when you clean. Like my long lost red skirt that I bought for BMath convo and never wore again cause I couldn't find it and assumed that my sister had "borrowed" it again, like how we always trade clothes. My bad, it was just deep in the closet...

It's also crazy to realise I have A LOT of dresses!!! I'm talking evening gown / formal dining / prom night / grad ball kind of dresses. As well as the shorter length, not as formal, but still very decked out dresses. I think I've figured out what I'm wearing to the EY Christmas party =D

Plus I found a ton of old stuff. Like some of me and my sister's favourite dresses that we didn't want to throw out, so we're keeping for when she has daughters =) And my mom's two evening dresses from when her and dad got married (not the wedding gown, she rented that).

But the BEST find of the evening was this AWESOME jacket of my mom's =) Describing it won't do it justice, but let me tell you, when I put it on, I feel like I'm the wife of some filthy rich business tycoon from the 70s, it's SOOOO SWEET!!!! Hahaha, I'll likely look like a freak, but I'm SO going to wear it to the Christmas party!!! Anyone want to come dressed up as my wealthy husband? Hahahaha =)

I should clean my room more often =)