Detroit
0400 wakeup
0430 airport limo pickup, sleep in limo
0450 arrival at T3
0500 US customs all but asked to see B-1 visa letter
0510 carryons get inspected at security, as expected
0525 wait at gate, sleep
0630 board flight, sleep
0700 take off, still sleeping
0750 land, finally wake up
0815 pick up grey Nissan Altima
0830 go back to service counter - gas tank isn't full, wiper fluid low
0850 drive to hotel
0930 check in, unload in suite
1000 showered & ready to go, but still waiting for file to be emailed
I've been awake 6 hours. Surprizingly, I'm not dead tired. Interesting thing I learnt while in the Avis shuttle to pick up the rental. The US government recommends that anyone 4'9" or under should be in a booster seat while in a car. =D
BTW, I'm still taking orders if anyone needs anything. Email/txt msg/call to let me know.

<< Home